Forge FC 2020 Home Match Kit
Home Kit DetailsMacron designers worked in collaboration with all seven Canadian Premier League clubs during the design process developing high-quality custom kits with unique looks to provide the needed professional technical features while enhancing them with exciting graphic designs. Each kit’s look incorporates the symbolism and identity of the club within the design. Each jersey is inserted with a unique graphic symbol, image or letter that is representative of the club’s identity, paying homage to the cities where the clubs play. We Are Many, We Are One! Divided on the field, but united in our hearts, we celebrate our shared passion for soccer with this mantra on the back collar of all our kits. Every jersey features the league’s mission “For Canadians, By Canadians” on the inside neck - an everyday reminder of why this league exists and to inspire our mission to grow the beautiful game of soccer in Canada.
- Gold Champion Patch
- Sported by the 2019 Canadian Premier Leauge champions, Forge FC
- Custom Neck Tag
- Front - "FOR CANADIANS, BY CANADIANS"
- Back - "WE ARE MANY, WE ARE ONE!"
- Front 6 Stripes
- Represent the 6 local communities that make up Hamilton.
- Back Hammer
- Symbolic to Hamilton as the hammer was used to shape the city's original industries and the on-going shaping of new industries. Another reason for this logo, Hamilton can be referred to as "the Hammer".
- 100% polyester
If you are interested in purchasing a personalized jersey (name and #), please select the link https://shop.ticats.forgefootball.club/products/forge-fc-adult-player-cresting?_pos=1&_sid=d51276a51&_ss=r or contact our Store at 905 777 2021
- Jersey personalization is $34.99+tax
**MACRON SIZING – IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE BUYING**
- Before you add a Macron item (including kits and sideline apparel) to your online cart, please be aware that all Macron merchandise is listed in European sizes, not North American sizes. As a general rule, we recommend:
- Kits: Order one (1) size larger than what you’d typically wear [i.e. A Macron (XL) kit is closer to a North American (L).
- Visit https://www.macron.com/eu/en/size-guide for a complete sizing chart.